Caring for your Bento Lunchbox
- It is recommended that you hand wash your bento lunch box. Only the clear inner tray is dishwasher safe up to 65 degrees Celsius (top shelf).
- Custom vinyl labels are not dishwasher safe.
- Remove all pieces before washing your bento lunch box (inner tray, removable seal, removable compartment).
- Ensure that your bento lunch box is completely dry before storing. We recommend that you store all of your pieces separately. ie. do not assemble before storing it away.
- Our bento lunch boxes are strong and durable. But we don't recommend throwing them or dropping them from over 1m high. Avoid over filling and do not force close.
- Make sure the latches are up when closing the lid.
- To remove the inner silicone seal, use the back end of a fork or spoon to pop it out. For the Bento minis, focus on these 2 points (red arrows on pic below) to pop the seal out.
**Older model with no removable seal should not be submerged underwater (now discontinued).