The LUNCH BUDD.e additional info.
*removal of the silicone seal using a utensil in the video is no longer needed in the new version thermo.
- The LUNCH BUDD.e is strong and durable, but please avoid dropping from above 1 metre or throwing it.
- Do not overfill or force close.
- Make sure latch is up when closing the lid.
- Microwave safe. Maximum of 3 mins at 100 degrees Celsius.
- The LITTLE BUDD.e stainless steel food jar and lid is not microwave safe.
- All parts of the LUNCH BUDD.e are dishwasher safe. Top rack only, maximum of 65 degrees Celsius.
- If you have added a custom label, you must handwash. Warm soapy water is recommended.
- Make sure all parts are dry before storing. We recommend storing the LUNCH BUDD.e un assembled to avoid trapping moisture.